Blended learning courses are composed on the one hand online and face to face part that usually include training workshops for 4, 6 o 8 hours a day spread over one or two days normally. All the courses offered, regardless of its modality, they may be General and/or specific, Basic and/or specialized and will be published continuously on the website in the section on training online. Likewise, There is the possibility of designing “courses à la carte” According to requirement of enterprises, adapting to the 100% your training needs.
- Courses of The wooden applicator stick of protectors (Application level)
- Courses of The wooden applicator stick of protectors (Level responsible for)
- Courses of Biocides according to RD 830/2010: T + and CMRs
- Courses of Biocides according to RD 830/2010: Gases
- Courses of Inspection technician, Detection and treatment for acting on urban helmets attacked by termites
- Other courses